Friday, July 27, 2012

AMERICA FACES FIERCE DROUGHT. IF IT CONTINUES TOO LONG, AMERICA MAY FACE FAMINE WITH INSUFFICIENT FOOD TO FEED AMERICA. From Erasmus of America July 27, 2012

                                                   "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson
     Over half of America is now in apparent fierce drought. The corn and other crops are small, not fit to eat, and the situation is getting deadly for America.
     Like Joseph of old in Egypt in the Old Testament days, I have been a voice crying in the wilderness for America to prepare for pending famine through water shortage, so this natural cycle will not end up driving America into famine or else national death. Like Joseph, I have the weird way of thinking to prepare for disaster before it can happen so it never hurts you if it does happen. Maybe 25 years ago I ran a large newspaper ad asking who would like to join with me in an engineering project to prepare the real answer for the coming water shortage in America before it occurred. Zero response from a large audience in one city. This did not really bother me but was intended to test the American people if they had real foresight or else just lived from day to day and figured let the future take care of the future. However, I privately continued working on collecting various engineering answers that would end up as the future water system of America to supply all the water needed by American farms, industries, cities, and rural areas. I was considered a super star in engineering school and the only engineering student they allowed to take one week's worth of engineering studies each day. I kept an A average while doing this. Charles Kettering, once the director for research and development for General Motors, later President of General Motors, and at one time rated one of the twenty top inventive geniuses in American history, reviewed 920 of my inventive concepts I came up with in a 2 week period. He wrote back that he rated me to be the most original inventive genius in probably American history and he anticipated I would likely become the greatest inventive genius in American history. He indicated even likely far  surpassing Thomas Edison. If I had lived under the free national government intended to be founded by the American Declaration of Independence in 1776, I probably would have given America over 2,000 new industries by now and the American people so rich and prosperous, no one left poor or unemployed in America, and America so colossally rich and prosperous as to be the utter envy of the rest of the world. By the way, Charles Kettering was impressed that I without knowing it had among my 920 inventive concepts I came up with in 2 weeks flat, had independently duplicated the top secret guidance system concept for American ICBM's at that time.
      From both sides of my family I descend from super geniuses in inventions. My father invented the most important food industrial process in human history and will likely decide whether the human race continues to live on the earth or else goes extinct like the dinosaurs. My grandfather on my mother's side was studying to become a Catholic priest, but kept inventing things all the time. They finally suggested he was in the wrong profession and he later invented over 700 things used in America today including the first stop and go signs for streets for the newly invented cars, the first brake lights for cars, and invented in many other different fields. He had no formal technical education, just a natural gift for it and could not be held back. My parents in shock watched me from the time of a small boy start inventing all sorts of things. They realized this was a natural talent inherited from my forefathers as they had done nothing to encourage or teach me to do this. It seems we had this jackass Wash., D.C. corrupt as all hell itself which went to war against me every time I would come out with powerful new answes to establish new industries in America. I think in Wash., D.C. they gathered all the lunatic inmates from American insane asylums and made them the heads of federal agencies who were enraged that I would dare come up with these answers I did. I got a car to go from 17 1/12 miles per gallon to 94 miles per gallon. Stop that boy and put him in prison if he tries to set up cars with gas mileage like this. I cured in 4 days flat cancer tumors on myself, small one on arm and large one on face, and left no scars. This enraged Wash., D.C. I cured myself of advanced colon cancer in 7 days flat! Stop that boy before he shows America how to do this. I came up wih many powerful answers and always Wash., D.C. trying to invent its latest tactic to block me at all costs so I could not give America new industries from these answers. And Congress not giving a "damn" when I complained to them of the legal abuse and criminal tactics I received from federal sources when I tried to supply answers that would found new industries. I developed contact with inventors all across America and even a few abroad. I soon found what I went through was standard practice of Wash., D.C. as they did not like new technical answers to threaten the status quo secretly running America. If America had law instead of "acts of pretended legislation" as the American Declaration of Independence labelled decreed laws denying the God-given rights of the human race on earth, you Americans today would not be suffering a sem-Depression which they by propaganda terms make it sound better than what it really is nationally. America is on the verge of potential national bankruptcy and the jackasses in Wash., D.C. including Obama in the White House pretend that America is not threatened with even its survival as a nation right now over stupid national economy polices running America instead of sound and brilliant principles of national economics. China is licking her lips right now waiting for the economic collapse of America so she as a creditor nation takes over America and the Americans become the coolie slaves of the Chinese Race. I grew up with Chinese families and know how the Chinese, good and bad, really think. They are a lot smarter in many ways than most Americans. Don't underestimate them!
     I have been doing a simple experiment in the yard behind my house. I have a row of plants that have been there for years and all the same species. One single plant I throw waste water on it regularly  from  my house. The rest of the plants I leave to the mercy of the record breaking heat wave and drought in SC. The plant I throw just waste water at is very green, healthy, looks great, and many times bigger than the other plants of the same species beside it. It has fine green leaves, not the brown, dying leaves of the other plants beside it.      Point of this story. If we have effective national irrigation for America, our corn and other crops can sail through national droughts like they are no problem or threat to our crops. Our corn, wheat, etc. will be just as healthy and big as usual in the best of weather.
     My mother had once been rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history up to her time. My own I.Q. had once been tested in Wash., D.C. to be they claimed beyond scientific measurement. And they said one of the two highest ever tested in Wash., D.C. up to that time. Personally I believe much stronger in common sense as true intelligence, but I will play the academic prestige game their way. Yes, I have been elected three times with a "Dr." title, but so what? I have a ton of initiative, a ton of common sense and a ton of guts which is the usual secret what makes a person a so-called genius. I have hundeds of times come up with answers  that experts in various fields stated were utter genius. But as my mother once commented to me, "Too much intelligence is a curse in America." She was referring to the American people did not like for anyone to be too smart in some field or another. It is time to break this anti-genius, anti-intellectual, anti-academic dislike for anyone to be too smart in any field. Okay, I am at least smart in a number of fields. But you have brilliant people across America, a large number, though a small percentage of America, and you don't want to hear any of them in America. The Jews became the most powerful minority race on earth because they respected brains in others. They used the brains of the smart to make them the most  powerful and influential race on earth. If the American people really want to break this Semi-Depression and now, use me. I am the key for you. I am smart myself, but smart enough I soon attract the smartest in any field needed and collectively we can solve any problem America has now and fast! Obama is incredibly stupid in national fields needed for the national survival of America. He is a clever con artist politician. He tells you what you want to hear instead of what you need to hear! He is the leader for the stupid of the American people. I am the leader for the smart of the American people. If you back me, you are smart. If you back Obama, boy, where did you leave your brains?
      I can solve the water crisis of America. You already have this colossal water crisis or your crops would not be dying all across America now. Maybe 50% of your national crops are now dying and like an idiot Obama is looking the other way as he knows no technical way of how to save the food supplies of America. Pass my Omni Law and your key national problems get immediately faced and soon solved. The water crisis is solved by using ocean water. Three-fourths of the surface of the earth is ocean water and our farmlands are dying of thirst for water to live and survive on. There are several ways in engineering to bring to the heartland of America all the ocean water needed to solve the agricultural problems of America. I would like to find out if the Pentagon really has some secret technology they are supposed to. It would be our cheapest way to set up the irrigation system that brings ocean water to all the farmland of America, cities, and industries of America. Of course, you have to have a way to get the salt out of the water. I probably know how to purify the ocean water for maybe 1% of the cost of any engineer working for Wash., D.C. now. Charles Kettering  said he rated me to be the most unorthoxdox inventive genius in America but smart in practical ways. I set up your national water system and I trick you the trick how to grow 10 times more food in America than you can now, and America becomes the bread basket of the world. Your economy skyrockets off of that alone. Wash., D.C. is your archenemy to the growth of the American economy because most are bought and paid for in corruption one way or the other. As for me, Wash., D.C. used to privately label me "the loose cannon" of Wash, D.C. meaning I was powerful in results but no one could control me. Folks, that means no corrupt sources can buy me off, threaten me into submission, or persuade me not to serve the American people with total integrity.
     I need to know whether the American people want to straighten out their national economy now or else shadow box with their national problems by electing con artist politicians or else morally cowardly leaders who dare not do what is really right for America. Push like fanatics my proposed Omni Law now and I will break the bad economics of America. Do not care and foreign sources will want me to do for their nations what I was planning to do for America. I have to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process by 2013 as I will not be accused by God of putting the American people before the survival of the whole human race on earth. Nesara News has in their archive listings my proposed Omni Law. They are listed reports of mine from May, June, and July, 2012. Show your elected officials or candidates for office this report of America Facing Fierce Drought and ask if they support the passage of the Omni Law in 2012 or not. Pass this report to all Americans. I am not going to play the stupid man act so you will want to back a compromised version of the answers really needed by America now. If you do not like me for telling you the truth, well, as the Bible says, "Listen to the truth and the truth shall make you free." The key reason why many Americans do not want to back me if I will make America once more a Christian nation if Iwin instead of the imposter Christian nation America has become because too many Americans have lost any serious loyalty to God and the Bible now. As Exodus 23:25 says, "And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water: and i will take sickness away from the midst of thee." My father's incredible Vatican endorsed super health bread is the bread promised in Exodus 23:25. And even to my own amazement, I came up with the super water that is the best for your national health of any water available outside of the Garden of Eden itself. And friends of mine who tasted it said it had an amazing flavor to it that they would want no other water after tasting it. God-blest water tastes incredibly good. All you have to drink is toxin poisoned water created by the lack of wisdom of not so smart, cheap politicians. The water apparently cures much or up to nearly all ailments to health humans have. I have not tested it that far in range, but the results were incredible in good health so far. For those stuck, send in an email requesting a copy of The Omni Law Report (page 2 the actual Omni Law) to fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . We have received some financial backing now, but financial backing is welcome. Send checks, etc. to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . By the way, for the first $1 million received, we will give if we establish this national water system for
America as offered here, 2% of national profits made off of it for the first 20 years of operation. That will be pro-rated based upon money received (but treated as $10 units for accounting purposes). When supplying so much of the water needs of America, even $10 financial backing might give you back a handsome income for the 20 years following. Figure the math out! Obama and associates are praying to Satan that the American people will not back this Omni Law into national power. Then the corruption and high treason in Wash., D.C. stops dead in its tracks.  Well, folks, the future of America now is squarely in the hands of the American people. Back the Omni Law and America skyrockets into national prosperity, Back the con artist Obama and America crashes into total economic disaster before it is all over. Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for now, but all Wash. intelligence sources  who I am when I say I spent eleven calendar years in military academies.The Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon once secretly communicated to me they rated me the most brilliant military intelligence operative in American history.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is because the assholes who control harp is controling the weather and want the farmers out to of business cause then the people of the world would be easier to control when your pretty much starving. Please someone anyone take out the harp facility now..

Anonymous said...

Have faith in your HEAVENLY FATHER...

Anonymous said...

Hurray, Erasmus! Nothing like tooting our own horns! Sometimes we have to...You are right about the drought and the coming famine if this nation doesn't turn back to God.

Deuteronomy 28 has all the gory details about the curse God will bring about for straying from His statutes, ordinances and commandments.
Verse 23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.
Verse 24 The Lord shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust; from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
Verse 43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. (Illegals? Immigrants bringing Sharia law and not understanding our ways, our culture?)
Verses 53-57 describes famine and cannabalism
Verse 58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the things in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, The Lord Thy God,
Verse 59 Then the Lord will make thy plagues greater, and the plagues of thy seed, even greater plagues, and of long continuancy.

There will be those who are in denial, of course, just like in the days of Noah. Time will tell. We are already shaking our fists in His face with homosexuals now allowed to participate in gay parades in UNIFORM, no less!Talk about inviting the wrath of God!!

Anonymous said...

After 7 and a half years, hearing people say that the Heavenly father will do something, will fix it? Really? How come after all this time, nothing has happened? Nothing! No intervention, no stopping the dark ones, no massive disintigration of anything that is a weapon, I wonder why? There is not going to be a divine intervention to stop anything, cause it would deny that this world is a free will world, and I wont ever let anyone tell me that it is not like that, cause I say the burdon of proof is on those who say that something will happen. I say, we have to do something, we as in the people here. But, I guess thats just not going to happen.

Anonymous said...

Right cause god is a destructive, vile and nasty being who is a sociopath who gives in to petty emotions like vanity and jealousy, and strict rigid controls with the notion that humans cant think for themselves, but have to be willing slaves to a god that doesnt care one wit about the evil that planned all the takeovers, the radio frequency technology that is already proven to influence organic minds with self destructive signals and/or signals to randomly attack anyone just because the command says so. People here are dumbed down, ignorant, and precontrolled by hypnosis to do whatever commands come from the NSA, CIA, and other similar organizations that obsess about nothing else except for controlling the masses, and causing chaos and mayhem. They dont care about the consequences of what they do, but do we hear about something really bad happening to them, any form of justice served on them? I dont know if anything does happen to them, but since the black ops keep happening, they are still at it. The people, the farmers, the folks who just want to live, be reasonably happy, and not screw with people(like some of the ones who are still doing it right now), they arent worthy of being destroyed because of the use of destructive technologies like HAARP and plasma-based weapons, ect ect. I dont and will not ever entertain the idea that this drought and increased planetary activity(like earthquakes and such) is the work of god, its the acts of psychopaths with very dangerous technology at their fingertips. We wont ever take these matters into our own hands unless we try. But, it means that the sensible, rational, and clear-headed ones who are military and intel agents, they have to get ahold of the tech they have, and finish this stupid war over this cabal's frantic effort to gain all the money, and then use it to make their insane NWO happen. Thats the only way it can happen, is if they have control over as much money as possible. They have lost, but they are so insane they will never ever admit they are cornered.

Anonymous said...

Re: 1:34 A.M.
If they have lost it shouldn't make a difference weather they admit it or not. So it really doesn't seem they have really lost now does it?

Anonymous said...

This is Just My Opinion,... I think that people should get rid of their black boxes that they "have to have" in order to watch their television "Hellavision" sets, because that would be where the ability to program people with signals and frequencies would be mostly coming from and also from these "smart meters" for electricity. Anyways, if you look at what you were told on tv about the Colorado shooting, and what you are finding out REALLY happened, you'll see that you are being treated like a mushroom....kept in the dark, and fed a bunch of BS. Why watch tv?