Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cobra’s Exclusive World-First Radio Interview


Cobra’s Exclusive World-First Radio Interview 
It will be aired this Wednesday June 13th
6 pm EDT / 9 pm PDT USA
 InLight Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/06/14/the-light-agenda
More about this interview here:

If you want to know when this is in your time zone you can check here:

I am now open for other radio interviews, provided that my voice is modulated with
voice modification program to protect my identity.
If you are interested in doing an interview, contact me at cobraresistance@gmail.com
.


Emitte lucem et veritatem
Send out light and truth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope John will get the "Meet The Drake" video from RMN posted here!

Anonymous said...

Thank You sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Hey John,

Can you please post the COBRA interview when it is finished because I will not be able to listen to it live. It would be greatly appreciated. :0)