Monday, May 14, 2012

God bless US CHRISTIANS in America

FW from a friend.  While it is 'church' as usual and business as usual in America, TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR OUR NATION AND ITS PEOPLE. 
 
 
5/13/2012
 
I believe the Lord has shown me something concerning America.  I only post this for those that get a quickening in their spirit-man, to PRAY.  Pray for strength for yourself, for your loved ones and friends and neighbors and don't forget our brothers and sisters in Jerusalem.  I speak this cautiously, as I have seen so much super hype in the past on doomsday prophecies come into my mailbox and spoken on the internet.  I so want all to know you send this to,  I have given up all my so called rights to be right and to be praised.  I desire no applause or recognition.  I'm just a single voice speaking to the circle of friends I know, with you being one of the links in our prayerful web.  So, with that said, I Hope and PRAY some will see I'm not a fly-by-night, desiring a platform, but only a listening ear and a voice crying out,  so as to bring myself and others to pray.

Before I share what I have felt and seen and heard, I want to say one more thing.  I believe the Lord is making final arrangements.  Final arrangements are being made!  It is necessary we are in the Lord's favor at this time as final arrangements mean, it will be final for so many and so it is best to be prepared.  With that said, I will tell what happened.

I was at a Arkansas Natural's baseball game with my Mom, husband, daughter, son and friends on Saturday night.  We were excited for the game. Nothing out of the ordinary was on my mind, UNTIL we had to rise for the "National Anthem" facing the American Flag.  With my right hand crossed over my heart, as I faced the flag and listened to youth sing the song, I was having waves of emotion I've never felt before.  As I stood there, TRYING to hold back tears, fearing others would see my emotional display, a tear fell down my right cheek.  I could not contain the sorrow and sadness I felt.  It was over whelming and very confusing. 

This was, I realized, a prophetic enactment of something taking place beyond my scope of view in the Spirit.  As often happens, when the Lord takes over my natural body to make a spiritual point to me prophetically, I had a time where I questioned what was happening to me.  So, instead of sharing, I pondered on these feelings for the entire game.  Later that evening I shared with my husband who let me know he too had a twinge of sorrow while standing at attention at the game.  So....what was the Lord saying?

Tonight we visited our oldest daughter who gave birth 2 months ago to our granddaughter, Shyloh.  Out of the blue, my daughter said, "Let's sing the National Anthem to her."  I remembered the night before but said nothing and began to join inwith Shyloh's Mother singing along with my youngest daughter Kyla.  Suddenly, Shyloh started to cry.  Now, most would think it was because she didn't like our singing but I remembered the feeling I had the night before and said, "Surly the Prophetic calling is upon Shyloh."  Even though questioned, I did not feel to share what I felt the night before/

I do not desire anyone be alarmed or fearful but do hear the CALL to PRAY from the Lord.  Pray for safety.  Pray for guidance.  Pray for your family, loved ones, co-workers, spouses, and YOURSELF, and....for future generations!!.  Pray!  If the Lord's coming tarries, we may see things that will have us weeping in the streets.

This is all I have but if no one else gets it, I got it.  It is sobering to me.  I stand on the watch.  Will you join me? 

God bless US CHRISTIANS in America and bring all that are in her SALVATION!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless the Whole World, because an entirely blessed world is a happy peaceful world...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! Let's not separate through religious beliefs. We are all connected by the air we breathe and by the energy of all that is (which is God). God doesn't separate us, so why do you?

Desert Owl said...

You aren't the only one sensing the Lord is making final arrangements, you just confirmed what I received. Prayer for all believers, especially in America, and high praise to God is what is called for, as He is validating His Word.