Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lion in the Power Store

PATTY KERSTSteamboat Springs, Colorado

 Lion in the Power Store
2012.1.11
I saw the Lion (of Judah) go into a store. I saw a sign above the store called “The Power Shop”. I followed the Lion into the store and saw all kinds of power tools – electric saws, drills, etc. Suddenly the Lion roared. Then I saw a sword rise up – it was a Supernatural Sword, the Sword of the Spirit. It was golden and it shimmered with light and it vibrated and danced. Then I saw other swords rise up. The Lion then walked out of the shop and the swords followed the Lion. I heard the Lord say; “Come dance and roar with Me.”

I believe the Lord is saying, “I am preparing My people to be conduits of great power. The flesh cannot carry My power. Only by My Spirit can you contain this power. Draw from Me! There is great power ‘in store’ for those who come to me. This power will not be merchandized, but is available to those who will come up into the Spirit and draw from Me.

A season of great darkness is upon the earth, but I say to you ARISE to the great LIGHT, for I command light to shine out! Arise and shine out as beacons of light into the night!

I am making a clear distinction between man’s ‘power’ and the power of My Holy Spirit."

I believe these swords will be sent throughout the earth on assignment to cut away a web of deception the devil has woven. I also sense that great shakings are coming as the devils’ strongholds are cut away. “Be strong, be bold for the Lord is with you!”


Hosea 11:10 “They shall walk after the Lord. He will roar like a lion. When He roars, Then His sons shall come trembling from the west;

Joel 3:16 The Lord also will roar from Zion, And utter His voice from Jerusalem; The heavens and earth will shake; But the Lord will be a shelter for His people,

Zechariah 9:13-15 For I have bent Judah, My bow, Fitted the bow with Ephraim, And raised up your sons, O Zion, Against your sons, O Greece, And made you like the sword of a mighty man.” Then the Lord will be seen over them, And His arrow will go forth like lightning. The Lord GOD will blow the trumpet, And go with whirlwinds from the south. The Lord of hosts will defend them; They shall devour and subdue with slingstones. They shall drink and roar as if with wine; They shall be filled with blood like basins, Like the corners of the altar. NKJV

No comments: