Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kenyan Parliament Admits Obama Is Not A Native American And Is A Son Of The Soil Of Kenya:

Kenyan Parliament Admits Obama Is Not A Native American And Is A Son Of The Soil Of Kenya:

Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir, the President-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil of this
country. Every other country in this continent is celebrating the Obama win. It is only proper and
fitting that the country which he originates should show the same excitement, pomp and colour. I,
therefore, seek leave of the House that we adjourn to discuss the issue.
Mr. Deputy Speaker: Order! Order! Ms. Odhiambo, Standing Order No.20 says:-
"Any hon. Member may at any time rise in his place and seek leave to move the
adjournment of the House for purposes of discussing a definite matter of urgent
national importance."

This means national "Kenyan" importance. The election of Senator Barrack Obama---
An hon. Member: It is President Obama!
Mr. Deputy Speaker: President-elect has not been sworn-in yet...

see below 10 min vid... youtube

[link to www.youtube.com

below link to kenyan govt webpage.

[link to www.parliament.go.ke

then ... download (pdf)
Hansard 05.11.08A (227.3 kB)

[link to www.parliament.go.ke

READ FROM PAGE 19 OF THIS DOCUMENT.

END...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please post links that do not lead to godlike productions they block tor users i'd really like to see your links and can't

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!
I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content available for you? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome blog!
My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.
My website: way to lose weight