Saturday, January 21, 2012

Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 21-Jan-2012 04:21:32

Hi, Folks -
From dinarguru.com:
=====
1-20-2012 Guru DinarWishes I am hearing Some increadible things and I am Cautiously Optomistic but I can hardly keep myself grounded...I hope Half of what I am hearing is true!!!

1-20-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man According to sources, sunday an announcement will be made by a top official in the usg [United States government] regarding the new banking regulations to be implemented on a world wide basis. Those speculating on a next week cash in may be nearer right than even they know...i fully expect upon confirmation to be able to share with you perhaps as early as sunday the real meaning of the announcement to the average personwould mean nothing but to the dinar investor will mean everything. I will confirm before i call the r/v...KEEP IN MIND THE RATE OF KUWAIT AND REMEMBER THAT IRAQ WILL BE A LITTLE HIGHER INITIALLY.

No comments: