Sunday, January 1, 2012

CMATON : I CONFIRM : THIS IS IT

From AbundantHope.net
Johan
CMATON : I CONFIRM : THIS IS IT.
By CM thru Johan
Dec 31, 2011 - 2:34:49 PM
This is Christ Michael of Nebadon, Your Sovereign

( received Friday, December 30th, 16:27 )

It is my Greatest Pleasure to announce through several scribes that my final decision for this time of Correction, especially on Urantia, will go into effect.

By the time, according to your earthly calender, that a new page will have to be turned, a New Dawn and a whole New Chapter and a New Cycle will have commenced.

Still, it is not within my desire to announce the exact hour, as all will and must be found ready or not.

It is my Greatest Pleasure however to inform you in advance : THE STASIS IS HERE.

No more delay, no more impatience, no more suffering, as We have heard your cries and felt your pain. This most enthousiastic and eager scribe already stated days ago : '' This is it. '', well, let Me, as Your Sovereign and God Aton CONFIRM THIS : '' THIS IS IT INDEED. ''

In hours time, that is as close I can go, will our Federatioin of Light Fleet commence its procedures to induce STASIS globally. All will be found in the exact ' hearts and souls - condition ' of that moment, SO BE IT.

I welcome you Home anytime now, and please expect and anticipate the sweetest of rejoicing you have EVER known. Salu. I AM Christ Michael of Nebadon.


Love and Light,

Johan

ps. And my heart is anxiously racing and pounding as I finish this message.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/johan/CMATON-I-CONFIRM-THIS-IS-IT.shtml

This piece is under copyright protection of http://www.abundanthope.net It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in any way and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace.



© Copyright by AbundantHope.net all rights reserved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there an English version of this ?