Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Republic - More Info on Tim Turner & Associates

Submitted by Terri - Thanks

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Per the information shared below on the two fugitives from justice Tim Tuner extracted and has been hiding from Hawaii in July;
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wcc/john-michael-dimitrion
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wcc/julieanne-baldueza-dimitrion

I received an email from an eye witness to the two meetings which took place the day before and the day of the extraction with further information on who else was involved. He then offered to inform the rest of the Hawaii assembly of what some of those in their leadership had been involved in or to let them come clean. The responses I will share here after the email he sent to them. I will not identify by name the individual who contacted me as he had nothing to do with the crime and was simply a witness, secondly because again the Hawaii FBI are pursuing the case and I don't want to hamper them.

Email one to me..........
On Friday 2 July 2010, I was invited by the Hawai`i De Jure Grand Jury Foreman and the Hawai`i State Coordinator for the Republic to meet them and the current Republic of Hawai`i Governor at a Waikiki bar for the purposes of meeting a member of Tim Turner’s cabinet, who I was told had just arrived from the mainland on a special mission. Although his name escapes me at this time, I’m sure I would recognize it if I heard it again. He claimed to be the Secretary of State designate for the Republic. I want to say his name was “Walt,” but I could be mistaken.

This individual shared at this meeting what we all believed to me inside information about the Republic, which he asked us to keep confidential. One item I remember was his claim that the de facto government had barely made its July 1st payroll and was highly likely to collapse due to lack of funds to meet its 15 July payroll. He explained how the Republic was preparing to offer an alternative government when the de facto collapsed later that month.

Most importantly, this individual claimed to have come to Hawai`i on a special mission to “extract” an unnamed individual from Hawai`i, who was to serve as the Secretary of the Treasury for the Republic. He was described as an important connection to the trillions of dollars in gold that was to be used to fund the Republic. The meeting lasted about an hour and a half, at which time, this individual returned with the State Coordinator to a private home in Kailua on the other side of the island from Honolulu.

The next morning, July 3rd, I attended a previously-scheduled grand jury training meeting at 10:00 a.m., of which I had been leading for several weeks at that time, at the home of the current Hawai`i Republic Governor. The State Coordinator arrived with his wife and daughter and the Grand Jury Foreman at about 11:00 a.m. They proceeded to tell us about what an exciting morning they had experienced, helping their visitor accomplish his mission of picking up the future Secretary of the Treasury and delivering him to a waiting private jet at Honolulu airport. They described the experience as being “James Bond-like.” They also described it as successful.

I believe that those involved with the Hawai`i Republic had no knowledge regarding who they were helping escape Hawai`i undetected by the authorities. Although, I think that it was unlikely that they knew much about this individual’s background, other than he was the Secretary of the Treasury designate and the Republic had to “extract” him from Hawai`i in a clandestine fashion "for the good of the Republic,” I did learn earlier in the week that the Grand Jury Foreman had previously worked for an individual in the mortgage brokerage business who knew the individual being “extracted.” Regardless, they were extremely excited about being a part of it.

That’s all that I can recall about it, with the exception of an individual that showed up at the training meeting whom we had never met before. He said that his name was “Mony." He seemed to be of Korean descent. He also seemed to indicate that he knew the individual who had been “extracted” earlier that morning very well.

Emails to those implicated.........
Mish and Paul,

Putting two and two together seems to indicate that it was the Dimitrions that you helped escape Federal agents on Saturday, July 3rd, 2010 on a private jet. Is it coincidental that John never appeared as the Republic’s Secretary of the Treasury as we were told? ... Have you contacted the FBI to explain what you know and how you were duped into being a accomplice to helping them escape Hawai`i? ... Or did you want the FBI to contact you directly? ... Do you really believe that Tim Turner was unaware of John’s court case? ... Was Mish actually unaware the John’s court case?

See the information I recently received below. Have you shared this with the other members of the Hawai`i De jure Grand Jury or did you want me to do that for you? ... Please copy me on the e-mail you send to the grand jurors?

Answers to his email....
I continue to lift you up in my prayers. As Paul said in 1 Cor. 13 "Faith, Hope & Love especially Love"! You communicated to us that you were no longer a part of the Republic and I respect and honor your decision. With that your services are no longer needed, wanted or desired at this time. It has been reported that you are a "paid" agent and that your listening in on the calls. Its reported also also that your communicating with new Republic members in an effort to persuade them away. I also encourage you to stop propagating non-sense! I serve God, Family, Church, and the Republic (my neighbor). I believe Jesus would say to the defacto
" I know you not " ! FYI ...........I serve God!
Truly,
Paul
________________________________________________________
Who is this? You must be mistaken. XXX, or whoever you are, shut up. Weren't you the same XXX XXXXX that was removed from the Grand Jury? Go where people want to hear your moronic voice.
_________________________________________________________
It appears that no one has learned anything. A house divided cannot stand. Mr. XXX, you have been a "divider" since the unfortunate day we first met. You are not now, nor have you ever been a team player, let alone one who can unite people in love, trust, and Godly principles.

For those that believe Mr. XXX is on a righteous path....hear this: Mr. XXX was at one time welcome in my home in Kalihi. Mr. XXX was allowed to conduct meetings with a few people in my home. For the most part, I did not verbally contribute to these meetings, I simply hosted them, provided food from time to time, and I took notes.

Almost from the beginning, Mr. XXX was at odds with the Organizers, both state and national. Mr. XXX decided that HE needed to know, demanded to know, WHO were the members of the Republic in Hawaii. I did not know, and frankly understood I did not NEED to know! Which is beside the point, and regardless how much Kool-Aid you have swallowed from Mr.XXX. Would you want YOUR personal contact information provided to "anybody who might ask for it" especially if that "someone" had no position or authority to have your information????

This is the root of Mr. XXXX position. He still believes that HE has a right to know, where he has no position, right, or authority. Is this being secretive? DAMN RIGHT!!!!! I would not now, nor will I EVER reveal who our members are. Especially when we still have a very active, viable, and capable defacto that will stop at nothing, including MURDER to stop their demise.

If you wish to stay with Mr. XXX and his beliefs....far be it from me to stop you. Just remember...when you make your bed, most will also have to sleep in it as well.

Parting thoughts: If you are IN FACT...in bed with Mr. XXX. When was the last time he did anything, start a meeting, end a meeting, bless anyone in any way?? In Jesus name. If there is no prayer before, during, or after...there is no hope for your success.

I may not have met you, Perhaps I do not know you....but I still love you...In Jesus Name. God bless you regardless.

Bob Stevens
___________________________________________________________

As you can see the three people named who were involved in the extraction plans if not physically the extraction itself, go to great pains to deflect their guilt onto the witness. This may fool some of the unfortunate assembly members but it doesn't fool the FBI or the others who were at that those meetings on July 2nd and 3rd.

The fourth person named was already interviewed by the FBI shortly after the Dimitrion's disappearance and lied through his teeth. This of course is a federal crime as well. Those in the Hawaii assembly who were present at either of those meetings would do well to contact the Honolulu FBI and share what they know. To do otherwise may be seen by law enforcement as obstruction or withheld evidence since the FBI does have the identities of many of them. To wait until they come to you will greatly reduce your credibility to say the least. Many others have already given statements to the FBI in this case. At this point the apprehension of the Dimitrion's will not even be necessary to prosecute those involved in the extraction.

It's noble to take a stand for your country but to continue to support criminal activity in order to justify that stand will lead nowhere good. How many lies will it take to expose the fruit of the poisoned tree? Turner has claimed from the beginning that God is directing him indeed speaking to him personally. Does anyone truly believe God would direct him to commit felonies, to continually lie, to use fear and threat concocted out of rumor and daily news to control the people, to attack the character of honest people who step up with the truth? I contend any God who would condone those actions cannot be the God I know.

It was stated by Jim Fitzgerald at last week's Arizona assembly meeting that Turner cannot go to Europe because some "person" within the Republic has reported him to the State Department as a threat. I ask you, would the State Department issue a passport to any individual under active investigation by the FBI in at least 9 states? Or would they just accept some vague accusation from some "person" in the Republic?

It would be irresponsible to publish the names and contact information of the FBI agents in multiple states involved in this so I will not. However anyone who wishes to contact the appropriate agents can email me at my blog address... restoredusa@gmail.com

The above post was added as update to my original post on http://gwgjlg.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/rusa-will-we-welcome-it-or-say-goodbye/comment-page-1/#comment-35023

No comments: