Friday, March 4, 2011

I am calling you to a higher place

Phyllis Ford
Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org

Word of the Lord
March 2011
I am calling you to a higher place and a greater realm of responsibility so that you may establish and accomplish more in every area of your life. It is important to not only be more diligent in your personal dealings but reach out to help others who are less capable due to the weight of despair which they are facing in dealing with daily crisis. Move forward to stand in the gap for those who now need encouragement, and be willing to sacrifice on behalf of others who are trying to breakthrough cycles that have been bound.
In this hour I will be with you to help lift burdens and show compassion and mercy to those who are barely holding on---This will have a lasting effect upon your life and push you into new levels of ministering. It will also provide you with a new grace to deal with the things that are necessary for your own life. I will assist you to move through personal issues now. You must assess areas in your life, your actions, your words, and your spirit. Make the proper adjustments, because hindrances in these areas will try to cause you to miss vital keys that will help you gain new ground to operate in the proper timing for achievement. “See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.” (Eph 5:15-17) As the adjustments are made, you will find yourself closer to your destination that I have planned for your life. I will unfold additional plans before you. You will see the reality of that which you have desired and that which you must accomplish, but you will see that which has hindered you and that which you need to discard.
I will place sources and resources for My glory and My grace to give you the impetus you need to succeed. I will meet your diligence with the divine: divine manifestation, divine intervention, divine power and might!! For I am deploying My people who will carry My grace, My strength, and My light to go forth in the land. They will go forth to accomplish My plan and implement My purposes. There is a major shift taking place, and a new day is dawning in the midst of the upheaval; and it will not give place to the evil in the land. I will place upon you My abundant life, so that you can see clearer and understand deeper. The revelation in My word shall unfold to help you understand what is to come and the importance of the plan that My people will walk out. “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” (Isaiah 60:1) For I, the Lord, shall be an everlasting light to you. So prepare yourselves in this hour, and do the work that is before you because the souls of men are hanging in the balance. Go forth to gather in the harvest, so that the souls of men may find peace and restoration in the salvation that awaits them. Pray for the deliverance of a people that even in the face of danger will see the miraculous light of My glory. For, I will be in the midst of seemingly impossible situations with life and fortitude. Pray that those who witness it will walk worthy and declare that surely the Lord has remembered His people. Know, I am able to save unto the utmost.
This is a time when your life in prayer and in the Word will impart to your spirit great hope and expectation---It will prompt you to great insights and understanding of things that have not otherwise been clear. It will sharpen discernment of and truth against deceptions that are running rampant now. Don’t allow yourself to get off focus and become entangled in strife and confusion. Keep the things that I have given to you in holy fellowship, because those times of communion with me will carry the life that you will be able to draw from in times of weariness. Keep yourself full---full of life, full of peace that can only come from My presence and My word; and be full of joy. Remember the days of your salvation, and look to the time when even in the midst of great trouble I was there with you. Find rest and solace in my presence. Seek to go further, deeper into the place of prayer and levels of consecration, where I will speak to you, guide you, and protect you.
For the days of great travail are upon the land, and it will become stronger and greater, and much more will be shaken to its very core; and the works of evil will become even more pronounced than before. Yes, there will be much happening around you---things that challenge you and will even cause you to fear. In this month, you will see the enemy move forward and try to wreck havoc, confusion and more violence even upon your very borders, and even as close to the doorsteps of your own nations. This is a time when men’s hearts have grown faint and are weary with fear concerning the things that are happening right now. For these are precursors and indicators that time is passing by quickly, and there is much kingdom work to be done.
I say to you - prepare your hearts with worship and praise unto your REIGNING KING for all things are in My hand. For, I will walk you through your communities with healing and mercy. I will move upon destitute situations, and you will know that I am with you - walking you through these trying times that you will face. The light of my love will be upon you. It will be revealed in your heart by the Holy Spirit who will be there to keep you in perfect peace.
Reach out and lay hold of My word, for it will be the truth that will guide you through areas of darkness, it will be the light that will direct you. For I am making ways, opening doors, so that you may move forward to achieve the destination that I am calling you to.
Be watchful and on guard. Stand ready to resist the evils of the day. I am setting my people in place and my protection in place. You will find great strength to resist the temptations of the enemy as you submit your lives to the righteousness of My word. Your walk of obedience in My word will position you for greater growth and maturity. Don’t embrace the fear that the enemy will try to instill in your heart, but always watch as well as pray. Watch in the night seasons. Stay before me; that I may continue to give you daily instructions and revelations of my word that will cause doors to open before you and set in order the things that must come forth now. You are about to begin to see My light and My glory move upon your lives. So look to Me and live, says the Lord.
TO LEADERSHIP:
The Lord says that He has created a strategy and leadership who will unite and minister to the ills within the body. There is a great need for healing and deliverance. There are those who really don’t know or understand the Lord - They need to be ministered to. The Lord says that He is raising up in this hour those who are not caught up in what they have or who they are, but those who see with eyes of compassion, those who are willing to lay down their lives for their brethren. It is time to go forth in the ministry of reconciliation to those who so desperately need it. These are times when there needs to be a corporate anointing, a leadership of many who can properly discern, diagnose, and deal with the issues of the day; and they shall go forth to release His wisdom, and the purposes of the Lord will be established.
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.” (I Cor 1:10)11And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:” (John 17:11, 21-22) “Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.” (Proverbs 11:14) “Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established.” 15:22 (KJV) “Where there is no counsel, purposes are frustrated, but with many counselors they are accomplished.” Proverbs 15:22 (AMP)Proverbs

No comments: