Sunday, January 23, 2011

Poofness 1/23 - Johnny Come Lately

-------- Original Message --------
From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Johnny Come Lately
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:14:19 -0500

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XRshTP586I&feature=related
My Way Lyrics
Artist(Band):Elvis Presley

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I’ll say it clear,
I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain.

I’ve lived a life that’s full.
I’ve traveled each and ev’ry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
And (not "but") more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I’m sure you knew (not "know")
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried.
I’ve had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.(not "NOT")
To say the words he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

Greetings and Salutations,

Believe it or not, I see everything, that anyone has to say about 'money' out here. I see people using people under false pretenses, supposedly giving the moment by moment facts. I told you all, there would be sharks circling as the time grew closer. They smell blood in the water and they want a pound of flesh. Never could any of them conceive of the whole script getting flipped and their efforts coming to naught. I stepped out and I guess they felt like they could fill in the void with a bunch of nonsense as tho the folks I have spoke of, weren't present and watching. They are!
You just watched the face of the dragon clan at the wh. If you watched more closely, you would see over mr obama's right shoulder during photo ops an asian man sitting and paying strict attention to everything going on, much like rove during the bush admin. This is the break in sam clemons' philosophy about the east and west never meeting. Even before clemon's the dragons had already loaned gold to washington in 1786. Also they loaned to the rothschilds and sat very silently as they did their thing. This proceeds right to the throne of england and the vatican, before america was even a 'country'. Things were going on when this was still 'turtle island', as the native people called it.
You want to know what has taken so long to get this done, legalities that extend thru everything that happened years ago. It was never as simple as fighting the revolutionary war, even the king had 'stuff' controlling him. Money and who controlled it. Justice Roberts had to start dealing with the old paperwork and legalities even when bush was in office. Tho americans have been told we don't have any respect for the world court and don't have to listen to the Hague, this is a patent lie. So while you have fun calling Obama names, and want that black man out of the wh for all sorts of reasons, at least he understands who's running the global show and what must be done with america in order to line up. Scary for some because what 'our' history fed to us in school but you know, truth is truth, like it or not. What are you gonna do, go out and protest for the 100's of years, 'they' have been feeding lies to you. The best thing is, not allowing the same thing to happen again once the truth is given.
Talking about politicians doing this or that is really nothing but distraction. Half of them don't even know what they think they do. Tea party...do you know what the 'tea' was???? See if you can find out what was dumped in the boston harbor, research the east india tea company. China kicked their butts and ran them out of there. You can think you're god's chosen people all you want, or destined to run the world but, what IS IS. My job has been to get you ready to have a rude awakening but I will Not hold your hand thru it. Grow up, there's no time left. Mr Hu came to the wh to coordinate what he and mr obama will both do on their respective sides of the planet, simultaneously, without the bad guys listening in via tapping phone lines. They are both intellectuals and will be able to deliver the word, clearly and concisely. Oh, btw, if you think for a second mr hu 'ran' out of here you really have no grasp of the security involved. Not even old man bush has anything that can counter that security. Now, sr, I even know what you were doing with the vatican and the names of the people you were compromising to have your way with bringing in that 4th reich. Have you no shame? Children, people's wives, the pope for god's sake.... Yea I'd probably would be afraid to die too. It don't all go silent and black when you die does it? Only the flesh goes inert but, you know that don't you?
Lightning cracked in Paris friday night after mr hu gave his report back to the mainland and a mandate came down with a lot of cussing so everyone would be clear about what time it is. The release was given and your letters are being readied for the arrival at your door. They will have fresh dates on them and wrinkle free, non yellowed from sitting some place and endlessly messed with. Calling obama a latent homosexual shows me you know nothing about black folks or michelle. You don't get it, his first hurdle with her was his 'white side' and being gay in some way, would have been spotted. Don't get into subjects you know nothing about. Playing b ball on the streets of south chicago...demands you be straight because some of the 'brothers' would have nailed him long ago. It's a 'street thing'. This is unlike the attendees to the bohemian grove..elitists.
Zeus, Odin, the Old One, what ever you want to call him, called it, be ready to have change in your lives. The rest is up to you, I gotta beach calling my name and I'm not in the mops and buckets crew. My function has come to an end and I'm happy as a pig in mud. Have fun ya'll, and may your future be filled with excitement and joy. Pat yourself on the back for having survived this crap and are at a position to 'do' something.
Love and Kisses;
The Real Poofness

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://2013rainbowroundtable.ning.com/profiles/blogs/un-ordered-depopulation-of-3 Must Read if you didnt know about Canada and this one. Post it, has actual UN paper on depopulation, it is not the only one found as there is one on GLP 1991 United Nations paper found. Just getting this out to John for posting.

Anonymous said...

Wow is all i can say to this. I cant get on skype right now so Thanks JM for putting this and some cleaning ladies updates on!! I pray that things move quick for everyone. I knew in my heart that china was here for a good reason. As well I knew there was more to the shooting. JM by posting on your blog bring things to light when i cant be in the rooms. I miss everyone I hope i can sprinkle the fairydust worldwide... Thanks to all those that have been treading this water with life in the hands of the almighty only!!
Love and light to all,
Audrey

Gregory Whitfield said...

What happened to the NESARA deployment which you said was going to happen the end of last week? Did I miss a correction? The posting was so adamant about the implementation that I thought for sure there was going to be great news. ??? Please post my comment!