Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pistol


Subject: Fwd: Pistol
To:


--
Duty, Honor, Country; Do Not Lie, Cheat or Steal, Nor Tolerate Those Who Do!
Liberty Cannot Be Preserved Without General Knowledge Among The People.
John Adams
Home Of The Free * Because Of The Brave
*
>
>
>
>
>
>  *You'll like this one see below......*
> *"Where can I get my pistol engraved like this?"*
> *
> http://redux.com/stream/item/1556113/Where-can-I-get-my-pistol-engraved-like-this
> *
> *
> The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important
> than either... The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.
>
>
> 1.  Don't pick a fight with an old man.  If he is too old to fight, he'll
> just kill you.
>
> 3.   I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
>
> 4.   When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
>
> 5.  A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers.  The
> reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked
> him 'Why do you carry a 45?'*  *The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't
> make a 46.'
>
> 6.  The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on
> his wearing his sidearm* *‘Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you
> expecting trouble?'* *'No Ma'am.  If I were expecting trouble, I would have
> brought my shotgun.'
>
> 7.   Beware the man who only carries one gun.  HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE
> IT!!!
>
> But wait, there's more!
>
> I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house.  I said I
> did.* * She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!'  To which I said,
> of course it is loaded, it can't work without bullets!' She then asked, 'Are
> you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, "No
> not at all.  I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have
> fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too".*
> *
> HAVE A NICE DAY But don't Monkey with Me...*
>
> *
>
> And Remember:*
> *
>
> I'm a firm believer of the 2nd Amendment!    * *
> If you are too, please forward..*
>
> *WHERE ELSE BUT AMERICA*
>
> ONLY IN AMERICA
> We are the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children
> going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, and mentally
> ill without treatment - yet we have a benefit for the people of Haiti on 12
> TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents, clothes,
> bedding, doctors and medical supplies. Imagine if we gave ourselves the same
> support that we give other countries. I feel bad for them, but I wonder who
> cares about America .
>
> 99% of people won’t have the guts to forward this.
>

No comments: