Friday, January 21, 2011

*NAME IT and CLAIM IT, BELIEVE IT and RECEIVE IT!!!


*Consider this a special prayer for someone special; yes, you are!*
 
*NAME IT and CLAIM IT, BELIEVE IT and RECEIVE IT!!!
It's a POWERFUL PRAYER! When you are DOWN to nothing ... God is UP tosomething'*
 
Father, in the Name of JESUS, bless me even while I'm reading this prayer
and bless the one that sent this to me in a special way. Open doors in our 
lives today, Save and set free!* *

> Give us a double portion of your Spirit as we take back everything that the
> devil has stolen:**
> ****Emotional Health
> ****Physical Health
> ****Finances
> ****Relationships
> ****Children
> **** Jobs
> ****Homes
> ****Marriages*
> *I cancel every plot, plan and scheme the enemy has devised against us in
> the NAME OF JESUS.*
> *And I declare:*
> *NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US WILL PROSPER.*
> *I speak LIFE into every dead situation. And, I thank You that nothing is
> over until YOU say it's over! Speak prophetically into our lives and to our
> situations:
> ****our households are blessed;
> **** our health is blessed;
> **** our marriages are blessed;
> **** our finances are blessed;
> **** our relationships are blessed;
> **** our businesses are blessed;
> **** our jobs are blessed;
> **** our children are blessed;
> **** our grandchildren are blessed;
> **** our parents are blessed;
> **** our siblings are blessed;
> **** our ministries are blessed;
> **** our decisions are blessed;
> **** our friends are blessed.
> **** Mortgages are paid and debts canceled; our hearts' desires are on the
> way;*
> *According to YOUR perfect will and plan for our lives.
> YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER FORSAKE US! IN JESUS' NAME!*
> *AMEN!*
> *Say this prayer, and then send it to EVERYBODY YOU KNOW.
> Within hours countless people will have prayed for you, and you will have
> caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other 'Safety is not
> the absence of danger, but is the presence of God'*
> *A kid asked Jesus... How much do YOU love me? Jesus replied, 'I love you
> this much.' and He stretched His arms to the cross and died for us.*
> *If you believe in God, you will send this to everyone on your list. I like
> you because of who you are to me. I treat you as a true friend. But if I
> don't get this back, I get the hint, you don't have time..*
> *Send this to all people in your list within 30 mins. and something good
> will happen to you NOW.*
> *This is not a fake...apparently. ..copy and paste this to 15 people in the
> next 10 min.. And you will have one of the best days of your life
> tomorrow!!!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prayed this John and will post it for not only my friends to see but others as well.