Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blessings


This actually works, and I didn't get around to opening it until today.
 Had a money windfall on Saturday after receiving this on Tuesday.


1 Kings 8:23
A blessing is coming to you in the form of money.

Do not ask questions just forward to
eight people and 
TRUST GOD!

Prayer for Finances (it works)
I claimed it for you - now claim it for me.

God has more than a thousand ways to  provide
For us, that we know nothing about.

Here is your financial blessing!

It's a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds?

Don't sleep on this...Someone recently
Read this for the first time and
Received exactly enough for a $0 balance
On all credit cards.

If you need a financial blessing,
Continue reading this e-mail.

Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving
God, I pray to you that you Abundantly bless
My family and me.

I know that you recognize, that a Family
Is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, cousin,
Husband and wife, but all who believe and  trust in You.

Dear GOD, I send up a prayer request for
Financial blessing for not only the Person who
Sent this to me, but for me  and all that I have
Forwarded This message to.

And that the power of joined prayer by
Those who Believe and trust in you is
More powerful than anything!

I thank you in Advance for your blessings.

God, deliver the person reading this  right Now
>From debt and debt burdens.

Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a
Good steward over all that you have given me
GOD, for I know how  wonderful and mighty
You are and how if we just obey you and walk
In your word and  have the faith of a Mustard
Seed that you will pour out blessings.

I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have
Received and for the blessings yet to come,
Because I know you are not done with me  yet.

In Jesus name Amen...

TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on quickly  and within hours, you will have
Caused a multitude of people to pray to  God for each other. Then sit
Back and watch the power of God work in  your life for doing the thing That you
Know He loves. Peace and Blessings....

Have Faith

You must send to 8 people.
In 8 minutes you will receive something you have long awaited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

John, I *KNOW* you will never allow this post to be posted. I've figured out how you operate. But I have to ask. Do you *REALLY* believe that God works in the way your post suggests? If you do, you don't know much about God. He simply does NOT bless people with money because they forwarded an email to 8 people. Open your Bible and read it, trying to pay attention to what it says.

John MacHaffie said...

20,000 people may read this post. If one receives a miracle, my messenger job is done.

I cannot and will not diminish the power and glory of OUR LOVING LORD.

HE can do anything beyond any written page. Perhaps you care to limit his powers. I would not go down that road.